The first step to Yoast is configuring the SEO settings on the left of your dashboard. I will use the same settings from my Yoast tutorial which has helped over 20,000 people and is featured on websites like MyThemeShop.
- Webmaster Tools setup
- Prevents duplicate content
- Cleaner permalinks + SEO titles
- Enables social media optimization
- Optimal settings from my tutorial
Fast websites are good for both SEO and conversions. Our team has optimized multiple WordPress sites to load 400% faster. It’s only $40/hour when you hire Pronaya (my developer) on freelancer.com.
- See websites we’ve optimized
- See my tutorial to learn how we do it
- Before and after GTmetrix reports
- Hire user “bdkamol” on freelancer.com
- Learn more about this service
Identify pages that perform well and those that need improvement. See where your visitors come from and how to tweak content based on age, gender, location, and behavior. Measure traffic from a variety of sources.
- Google Analytics certified
- Content performance metrics
- Which pages convert the most/least
- Segment data into individual mediums
- Ask me specific metrics to be measured
If your pages aren’t ranking high, you may need to choose different focus keywords. I use multiple tools to learn how competitive each keyword is, then optimize your content for ALL keywords about your business.
- Groups similar keywords
- Keyword competition (1-10 scale)
- Facilitates new content development
- Not just another Keyword Planner list
- Keywords to target in your blog articles
Ranking higher in Google Maps is what the majority of my work consists of. I do this using Google’s local ranking factors which combine geo-targeted pages, citations (directories), and website optimizations.
- chicago adobe training (#1)
- chicago photoshop classes (#1)
- chicago video editing classes (#1)
- chicago graphic design classes (#1)
- computer repair pioneer valley (#1)
Stand out in search results by adding rich snippets to your content. Used for reviews, recipes, events, videos, and other data types. I use the most robust (yet easy to use) WordPress plugin for this, WP Rich Snippets.
- Increases clickthrough rates
- Drives more people to your site
- Content markup looks great on pages
- Enable user reviews and other add-ons
- Tested with Google structured data tool
Getting green lights in Yoast doesn’t always mean your content is optimized. Enhancing snippets, optimizing images, and making your pages look better (and load faster) are just a few ways we can start ranking them higher.
- Content body optimization
- Yoast snippet optimization
- Yoast social media optimization
- Content and landing page design
- Image, video, and link optimization
GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE
I will identify technical errors on your site and help you fix them with Google Search Console. If you ever redesigned your site, changed domains, or changed permalinks, Search Console helps you maintain rankings.
- Crawl errors (broken URLs)
- Redirects to fix broken URLs
- Mobile, security, indexing errors
- SEO metrics using search analytics
- Submit Yoast XML sitemap to Google
I’m no Youtube sensation, but many of my WordPress SEO tutorial videos have over 25,000 views. This is a simple training session showing you how to optimize videos to rank higher in both Google and Youtube.
- Video keyword research
- Increasing video engagement
- Video description optimization
- Video rich snippet optimization
- Embedding videos to load faster
“I thought you might like to hear that your advice has already been helpful. Already, we are placing higher again for almost all of our most important keywords, from “computer repair” and “computer support” (we’ve moved above our main competitor) to “laptop repair” (back to #1 under the ads).”
— Joanna, nohotek.com
“Tom gave us a final push over the top on our SEO. We had very good success but had a few issues that we couldn’t solve and within a couple weeks of working with Tom, our website had hit the front pages in just about every keyword we were hoping for. Thank you Tom and Online Media Masters.”
— Robert, desertspringslandscapingllc.com
Want me to login to your WordPress dashboard and show you what needs to be fixed? A diagnosis always comes before the operation – there is no such thing as ‘SEOing’ your site without learning the scope of work.
Sharpen your skills on Yoast, keyword research, content optimization, and citations (directories) for Google Maps. Screen sharing training is $300 per session and lasts 2-3 hours. They are personalized for YOUR site.
Like my website? I did WordPress design for 4 years and can redesign your pages to look just as good. Awesome landing pages can easily improve rankings, and I also work with a developer who can fix technical issues.
Get In Touch