Configuring the settings, choosing keywords, and optimizing content are all key parts of WordPress SEO. I will show you how to combine green lights with other on-page optimizations that rank your pages higher.
- Settings configuration
- Webmaster Tools setup
- Focus keyword research
- Yoast snippet optimization
- WordPress content optimization
GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE
Get a report of your website’s technical errors, then have me fix them. Google Analytics focuses on learning website traffic behavior, while Google Search Console focuses more on directly improving SEO.
- Fix crawl errors (broken URLs)
- Submit Yoast sitemap to Google
- Mobile, security, indexing errors
- Analytics on content and keywords
- International targeting for local SEO
The majority of my work has been ranking clients higher in Google Maps. I’ve achieved multiple #1 results for competitive keywords like “Chicago Graphic Design Classes” using the following local SEO strategies…
- Google My Business
- Directories (citations)
- Geo-targeted landing pages
- Localized website optimizations
- Based on Moz’s local ranking factors
WORDPRESS SEO AUDIT
I will login to your WordPress dashboard, Google Search Console, and Analytics. Based on errors I find with your SEO I will write 10-20 pages of recommendations in a Google Doc showing you exactly what to do.
- Data-driven keyword list
- Yoast SEO settings configuration
- Content + SEO recommendations
- Citation (directory) audit for local SEO
- Walkthrough to answer your questions
Making your WordPress site load faster improves SEO and conversions. My developer and I have optimized multiple websites to load in under 1 second, and my own website to load in just .5 seconds.
- See websites I’ve optimized
- See this tutorial to learn how it’s done
- Before and after GTmetrix reports
- Image, plugin, coding optimization
- Cache plugin, Cloudflare, StackPath
WORDPRESS SEO CONSULTING
Sharpen your skills on Yoast, citations (for local SEO), or even YouTube video SEO. I designed WordPress websites for 4 years and can also help you create awesome landing pages that rank higher.
- Join.me screen sharing
- 1-on-1 training sessions
- Consulting on
- Landing pages design
- Follow-up to answer questions
AUDIT YOUR WEBSITE
Just like an architect wouldn’t build a house without a design, an SEO’s first should be an analysis of your keywords, content, and website. This helps us learn what needs to be done so we can proceed with optimizations.
Now that we’ve outlined the work, it’s time to implement it. SEO encompasses good design, copywriting, videos, load times, and other elements of an optimized landing page. We need to equip you with the right resources.
I will setup reports to measure keywords and rankings for your pages, along with other analytics you would like to know about. This makes sure you are getting a positive ROI in the form of higher rankings and more traffic.
Get In Touch