CITATIONS ($4-5 EACH)
Citations are directories like Bing Places, YellowPages, Kudzu and Manta. These are 30% of your Google Map and local rankings (see Google’s local search ranking factors). They’e actually the #2 and #5 ranking factor. Few things in SEO you can effectively outsource, citation building is one of them.
GEOTARGETED LANDING PAGES
Optimizing content around your keywords, services, and locations (cities) is the largest part of website optimization in local SEO. This is usually a combination of tweaking existing pages, then adding new ones. I can help with content design and SEO, but you should probably write the actual content.
- Location-specific keyword list
- Optimization of existing pages
- Creation of new, optimized pages
- You write the content, I do the SEO
- Used to target specific cities/services
These are things that effect the SEO of your entire website. Setting up Webmaster Tools, fixing technical errors, and making your site load faster can improve rankings for every single page/post on your website. A simple analysis can tell us which items need to be fixed so your site can be fully optimized.
- Speed optimization
- Yoast settings configuration
- Webmaster Tools configuration
- Fixing errors in Webmaster Tools
- Mobile errors, broken pages, redirect